Your trusted financial statement service provider in the Netherlands
Are you starting a business in the Netherlands and seeking for expertise in financial reporting service? KC Accounting is your premier partner for comprehensive financial reporting services focused on your unique business.
What does KC Accounting offer to make sure you meet the financial statement requirements in the Netherlands?
- Administrative services/day-to-day bookkeeping services;
- Preparation of financial statements (Dutch GAAP accounting);
- Support with IFRS accounting;
- Preparation of Compilation report signed by one of our Dutch Independent Chartered Accountants (RA or AA);
- Issuance of both Financial Statements and Compilation Report in one full set of Financial Statements on our accounting firm’s letterhead;
- Filing of (for small companies, an abbreviated version of) Financial Statements with Dutch Chamber of Commerse;
- Preparation of minutes of Shareholders’ meeting in which Financial Statements are adopted and Directors are given decharge;
- Preparation of customized reports;
- Assisting with the implementation of changes in administrative legislation and regulations.
Need help quickly?
Your key contact
Business Advisor & Accountant (MSc RA CIA)
Why choose KC Accounting as your financial services company in the Netherlands?
Dutch GAAP accounting and IFRS accounting expertise – with proficiency in both Dutch GAAP and IFRS accounting standards, we ensure your financial reports adhere to international best practices.
Beyond compliance – our commitment doesn’t end with compliance. We recognize that business come in all different forms. We view financial reporting as a strategic asset. Our financial reporting services extend beyond fulfilling regulatory obligations, they provide valuable insights for driving your business forward. No matter where you stand, KC Accounting has a solution that fits seamlessly.
How does KC Accounting help you with your financial statements in the Netherlands?
Are financial statements mandatory or not? The question of whether financial statements are mandatory can be perplexing. KC Accounting simplifies this for you. Our professionals guide you through the maze, clarifying it for your business. But to already give you an answer: YES, for Dutch companies it is mandatory to compile Financial Statements and files these with the Dutch Trade Registrar.
Navigating Netherlands’ Financial Landscape – we comprehend the intricacies of financial statement requirements in the Netherlands. Our experts unravel the complexities for you, ensuring your financial reports are meticulously compiled and compliant with local regulations.
Generate an fee-estimate for your company
Need help quickly?
Your excellent results.
We take ownership.
We are ready to respond.
We focus on workable solutions.
We pride ourselves on informed and ethical behaviour.
We have formally integrated teamwork into our processes.