KC Accounting offers a full-service tax/legal package through our sister company KC legal.
The full service in tax compliance and advisory enables you to comply fully with Dutch legislation and regulations.
KC Legal provides a full service package, providing the ability to maintain full control of all Dutch compliance regulations. Services that we provide include:
- CIT & VAT Services;
- Country-by-Country Reporting Services;
- Master File & Local File Services;
- FATCA & CRS Services.
CIT & VAT services
By preparing and timely filing the tax returns, we can avoid unnecessary penalties and minimize levy interest. The services we can offer include:
- preparation and filing of the tax return;
- review of assessments;
- preparation and filing of objections;
- safeguarding filing periods; and moreover
- companies complying to the Dutch compliance regulations have less (unwanted) attention of the DTA.
Country-by-country reporting services
Together with the internal controller we can assist in the preparation of the Country-by-Country report mandatory for multinational enterprises with a conslodated turnover in excess of EUR 750 million. The CbC services also include:
- Preparation and filing of the mandatory CbC notification with the DTA; and
- Conversion and filing of the CbC report with the DTA.
Master file & local file services
KC Legal can assist in drafting the mandatory master file and local file documentation for multinational enterprises with a consolidated turnover in excess of EUR 50 million. The services we offer include the reconciliation between legal agreements documenting intercompany transactions, the outcome of these intercompany transactions in the financial accounts and ultimately how the financial figures reflect in the underlying tax return.
FATCA & CRS services
KC legal can provide compliance advisory services on the FACTA and CRS legislation implemented globally with the aim of preventing tax evasion. The services we offer include:
- FATCA and CRS classification reports;
- Preparation and evaluation of self-certifiaction forms;
- Filing of FATCA and CRS information with the DTA.
Your key contact
Business Advisor & Accountant (MSc RA CIA)
Need help quickly?
Download the latest on Tax Compliance
Find out the latest updates on Tax Compliance in The Netherlands.
KC Legal offers decades of experience building expertise in top tier tax advisory services.
We not only provide profound international tax planning services and excel in tax ruling negotiations, but we are also equally efficient in handling the every-day tax needs of large-scale international businesses and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
KC legal is the firm for integrated international tax advisory services, specialized in tax matters in relation to the following:
- Optimizing world-wide international investment structures and transfer pricing strategies;
- Negotiating and obtaining Advance Tax Rulings and Advance Pricing Agreements;
- M&A related services, including tax due diligence reports;
- Services related to applied transfer pricing, economic benchmarks and implementation support;
- Administrative law and civil law litigations in (international) tax disputes.
For more information, visit the KC Legal website.
Your excellent results.
Support for companies from Central Europe and Eastern Europe
KC Accounting works on behalf of companies from Germany, Austria and Switzerland. But we also have clients from Armenia, Kazakhstan, Russia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Georgia and Ukraine.
Complete in incorporation services, KC Accounting offers it under one roof
Finance, tax, legal, accountancy and payroll services: we offers all these services under one roof.
Based in Amsterdam. Your entry point to the Dutch and EU business markets
KC Accounting is located in the World Trade Center (WTC) Amsterdam. It is close to Schiphol Amsterdam Airport and ten minutes from the historic city centre of Amsterdam.
Looking for other services? We are ready to assist in the following:
Get in touch
Responsible. Responsive. Pragmatic. Professional. That is KC Accounting,
the go-to international boutique accounting firm in the Netherlands.